Delaware's first visit from a King of Ghana!

 



Dover, USA-  The City of Refuge Church, led by Senior Pastor Dr. Ira D. Roach III, hosted Ghana's at large Development King, KING OKOGYEMAN KOBINA AMISSAH I (Common name, Dr. Clyde Rivers) on their 18th church anniversary.  


The king met with the young men in leadership on Thursday night for a small teaching and mentoring moment.  Dr. Jesse Salgado accompanied HRH Dr. Rivers and also met with the young leadership for a moment and lessons. The weekend was set for a great time to embrace being introduced to a "new" way of thinking about life and the pursuit of happiness.  Friday night, Professor Ira Roach received a honorary Phd in Humanities in front of  a cloud of witnesses.  He also received a pin from HRH and I Change Nations as being part of the Kings advisory council and delegation. 


KING OKOGYEMAN KOBINA AMISSAH I
 
  "I have travelled to over 80 countries and I have never seen young people in leadership like they are here" said, HRH Dr. Rivers. 


The King and a few of the young members at The City
The King and the Greens 


Professor Ira Roach III is the founder of Focus Forward Global Civility Movement and the Senior Pastor of the City of Refuge Church Inc. He is also a Vice- Chancellor at United Graduate College and Seminary International and founder  of Ubuntu Graduate College and International Seminary,  He holds a Doctorate in Christian Counseling, Christian Education and a Certified Christian Coach.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Delaware's first Focus Forward Civility National Leader of the Year Award